Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16, 2010 - I'm baaaa-ack!

First day back from vacation...

Played a lot of Kan-Jam, Ultimate Frisbee, and Lacrosse this past week, also ate like crap, stayed up too late and drank way too much beer.

At any rate it's time to shake off the rust and get after it again this year!!!

Training:
A. 30 sec amrap/60 sec rest - db push press - 35#/h - 5 sets
rest 30 sec
B. As many sets of 15 unbroken CTB chin ups in 10 min
rest 30 sec
C. Run 3K for time

A. 26/24/22/18/18
B. 3 broken rounds. CTBs chin ups just weren't there.
C. 14:48

Felt like my strength was there for the most part, the lack of rest between sets smoked me. CTB are usually a pretty good barometer on how on point I am with my training and this morning they were pretty absent. Run sucked--as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment